Boo! I have created special coconut ghost truffles to celebrate Halloween, what a sweet treat!
Ingredients (30 portions)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons of grated coconut
More grated coconut to decorate truffles
1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
1. Over medium-low heat, cook sweetened condensed milk and coconut stirring vigorously it thickens enough to show the pan bottom during stirring;
2. Place the mixture in a greased dish and let it cool down on for at least 1 hour;
3. Take small amounts of the mixture and make small oval balls. Grease your hands with margarine to make the balls easily;
4. Roll the balls over grated coconut to decorate;
5. Place them in truffle cups paper;
6. Decorate truffles with chocolate flakes.